Wednesday 10 June 2009

Luggage

I have been a while away from the blog because I am busy in RL and have very limited spare time to stay online. 'Till now I have devoted all of it to my SL experience, that captures me so much.
Anyway I have some news…
First of all I have found a Mistress (better say, she has found me) and are fully immersed in this new, beautiful exciting experience. My Mistress and I are in full harmony and I wish to thank Miss Bane for all the patience and attention she has for me.
Meanwhile I continue to create some toy, both for me and for my sisters - the other sub Miss Bane owns.
The latest device is this nice “luggage” that you can see in the pics below.





Then there is something that has nothing to do with SL, but it is so exciting for me that I wish to share with all of you: I'm taking my first steps as sub in RL also... and I appreciate it soooo much. I have got really crazy about the stay in the vacuum latex bed. It is an incredible sensation.
See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment