Wednesday 5 June 2013

Back again

I am again updating the blog after a long vacation. During last few years I have moved frequently due to my work. In my wanderings I have had just a 3G internet connection that is unsuitable for regular visits to Second Life, which is a bandwidth-hungry application.
Now I am again in a more stable situation, and having a new ADSL connection, I can be again in world regularly, so I am happy to share my experiences on this tiny blog.

I must say that I missed SL so much. I must thank SL, and all the people I met. All of them have a great merit: they helped me to explore parts of my personality that are very difficult to express in the real world. There you have to be strong and sturdy. There is no space for a submissive soul as mine in a world that is tough and where woman have to fight harder than man as the one I live every day.
In SL I have always found a dimension of compensation that satisfies me and calms me. Far from being a substitute for reality, it is a complementary element that makes me feel good and that I feel as part of my being.

In this context that I have started my last experience: I have landed on Sin Labs  Circle. It is a wonderful, modern styled Sim, which seems tailor-made for me: statues and living objects, such as bikegirls, have a natural home here. I chose to try to be turned into a statue, so I stepped on one of the plinths around the tree that is in the middle of the square, to find myself turned into a marvelous winged statue.
I have to say that In the process I have a little bit suffered for the loss of my shape - that is my identity - since the statues are all identical. But my first impression was really exciting. A 'pleasent voice' continues to whisper persuasive phrases. We are all part of the same family, you belong here in the garden, with the tree ... All this instills a sense of peace and tranquility that is really woderfull.


The plinths are obviously RLV-enabled, and capture you for just an hour. This was not enough for me: I need to really feel I am in the hands of another person, someone who controls and manage me. So I asked to Miss Kumi Itoku to be retained longer, leaving her every decision on this. After warning me about the scope and implications of my request, she very kindly agreed.
Now I am a beautiful statue with hypnotic wings, in a perpetual reverential adoration of the holographic tree that stands is in front of me. 



I am not a BOT: when I am online I am alive here, behind my frozen and impassive avatar. I can see, I can hear you, but I can't respond. I can emote, at least at the moment, but I can't nor I will not abuse it, since an object, a statue, does not speak.
Obviously I'm still in the process of setting up, but I hope to stay here very long.
I will write down here the significant events and my thoughts as they evolve.

pse: again, forgive my English, it is not my Mothertongue.


No comments:

Post a Comment