Thursday 18 July 2013

Cybortender

All my friends know very well how exciting it is for me to be turned into a living object, especially if the one is useful for some specific purpose. This is objectively very difficult to achieve in real life (even if it happens to me quite frequently to be turned into simply objects), it is much easier to do in the virtual world of Second Life. 
If the feelings are obviously much less intense than a phisical experience, it remains an really exciting sensation identify mYself into that avatar: a crossover between a thinking, living human and a functional and operative inespressive device.


It is easy to understand, therefore, how important it is for me the step that Miss Kumi Itoku did transforming  the beautiful statue I was until yesterday in a functional Cybortender, a perfect symbiosis between a thinking mind and a serving machine.



Now I am permanently installed into this marvellous device, in charge of serving perfect drinks (I am a machine, no human errors!) to visitors of Sin Labs & Club Circle:  I am very happy, pleased to be at your disposal to satisfy every need you have.
Please come to see and use me: I am at Circle (117,214,502).

No comments:

Post a Comment